Cinnamon roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can have Cinnamon roll using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need Half of simas butter.
- You need 5 tsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 5 tsp of milk.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon roll step by step
- Mix add dry ingredients together and the milkj.
- In a small blow mix the yeast and egg together and put into the dry ingredients and make a dough.
- Allow to raise for 30 mins.
- Roll and put the cinnamon and sugar before rolling it back and cut.
- Arrange in a baking tray and allow to raise for 20 mins.
- Than bake for 15 mins.
- It's done.
- #You can mix butter and icing sugar with cinnamon and brush the roll before it finish baking.
- # mix condenser milk, powder milk together and soak your cinnamon roll and refrigerant before eating.
- All my family members enjoy it.
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.