BBQ Chicken Bites. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Place bacon on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. How to make Honey Barbecue Chicken Bites.
Add cornflakes, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt and pepper to a medium bowl. BBQ Chicken Bites brushed with buttery parmesan and ranch seasoning, hot from the oven and ready for dipping and devouring on game day!. This post is in partnership with Fleischmann's® Yeast, all opinions are my own. You can cook BBQ Chicken Bites using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Bites
- You need 6 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of honey BBQ sauce.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
- It's 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 oz of peanut oil.
They are so simple to make, but boy howdy do they taste out of this world. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape. Repeat with remaining half of dough and chicken mixture. Slice chicken breasts into bite-sized chunks.
BBQ Chicken Bites step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut chicken breast into 8 evenly sized chunks..
- Mix flour, ground black pepper, salt, and garlic powder..
- Dip chicken into oil, then place on pan. Discard remaining oil..
- Scoop breading mixture into metal sifter. Sprinkle onto chicken, while covering sides and top..
- Place pan in oven for 15 minutes. Remove, drizzle bites with BBQ sauce, and return to oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove from oven, plate, and sprinkle crushed red pepper over top..
Combine the chicken with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder, mixing until evenly seasoned. Place the flour and eggs into separate bowls. Uncrustables All White Meat Chicken with BBQ Sauce in Bread Bites heat up in-pouch and are easy to take on-the-go, wherever the day takes you next. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. Place potato chips in another shallow bowl.