My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap.
You can cook My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap
- It's 2 of Chicken Breasts chopped in Bite size Pieces.
- You need of Just a spray of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Small shallot Diced.
- It's to taste of Salt n pepper.
- It's of salad.
- It's 2 of large Vine Tomatoe.
- Prepare Handful of Iceberg Lettuce cut up.
- You need 1 of little peppery Rocket lettuce.
- It's 10 slices of cucumber.
- It's of Some Beetroot chopped.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 1 tbls of mayonaise.
- It's 2 tbls of Smokey BBQ Sauce.
My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap instructions
- Spray olive oil to the frying pan just a little and cook the chicken on medium. Add the chicken and diced Shallots in to cook turning over often throughout cooking takes about 20 minutes..
- Add the salt n pepper to the chicken. Then add a wrap to each plate and warm the wrap in the microwave for 40 secounds so its warm and is easier to wrap around food. Add the salad on the wraps.
- Then add the chicken,mayonaise and BBQ Sauce..
- Wrap around and use a good size peice of tin foil to wrap around it..