Quick Pretzels. Satisfy Salty Cravings With Planters Products Found In The Snack Aisle! I really like this recipe but it's not fair to call it a pretzel recipe. these are really just bread or rolls shaped like pretzels. Quick and Easy Pretzel Bites with Nutella® Dipping Sauce Very quick and easy pretzel bites with two dipping sauces.
The trick with this shortcut is the baking soda water bath. Fishing Pole Pretzel Snacks A Few Short Cuts. candy melts, pretzel rods, gummy worms, candy. The Lorax Truffula Tree Pretzel Snacks A Few Short Cuts. You can have Quick Pretzels using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Pretzels
- Prepare 250 g of strong, white bread flour.
- You need 1 of tspn honey.
- You need 1 of tspn quick-action yeast.
- You need 1 of tspn fine salt.
- It's 13 g of butter.
- You need 100 g of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 130 ml of warm water.
- Prepare of Rock or sea salt, poppy seeds to scatter.
- It's of Beer and mustard, to serve.
Make a well in the center; add the oil and yeast mixture. Mix and form into a dough. I never really thought of fudge as a snack, but I've started keeping it around for after school, and my boys do love it 😉 Homemade treats like these yummy lemon bars make super snacks, and these are not as rich as something chocolate or super creamy. The quick baking soda boil gives the pretzels their traditional flavor.
Quick Pretzels step by step
- Mix together the flour, yeast, salt and butter in a mixing bowl. Dissolve honey in the water, then mix into the flour making a firm, dryish dough – leaving the bowl clean, without being damp..
- Knead until smooth and very elastic (this took me about 30 mins by hand). Rest under a damp cloth for 15 minutes and then divide into quarters..
- Roll the first quarter into a sausage about 3 cm in diameter and 30cm+ long (if it is any shorter you may have trouble making the pretzel shape). Form the dough sausage into a circle and cross the two ends at the top. Next twist them round each other again and bring down across the middle (it took me a couple of goes to get it right). Cover with the damp cloth at room temperature for 30 minutes in a warm space (my kitchen was about 25c)..
- Add the bicarbonate of soda to 400ml water in a dish large enough for two pretzels. Submerge the pretzels in the solution for four minutes, then drain well (resting on a chopping board) and place on the baking sheets. Then repeat. Scatter generously with rock salt, poppy seeds or any other topping (still add the salt even if you are adding seeds). Bake for 12-15 minutes at 225c until well browned. These are when still delicious warm!.
Make sure you watch the video in the blog post for how to shape pretzels! Homemade soft pretzels are nothing new around here. Remove them from the water using a large flat spatula. Return to the half sheet pan, brush the top of each pretzel with the. Variety of flavors with your choice of cheese, marinara or icing.