Green pepper, bamboo-shoot and pork stir-fry. Bamboo shoots nutrition facts Crisp and chewy bamboo shoots, (sun jian - 笋尖) are freshly erupting edible culms of the bamboo plant. This fragrant and spicy bamboo shoot stir-fry is flavored with a bit of pork and savory Asian ingredients. For the Marinade Stir-fry for a minute and then add the bamboo shoots.
Stir frying is hard to control for lots of people outside China. Due to the high fire, the meat can be overcooked very quickly and thus turns quite hard to. Finely slice red pepper, bamboo shoots, and soaked mushrooms. You can have Green pepper, bamboo-shoot and pork stir-fry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green pepper, bamboo-shoot and pork stir-fry
- You need 1 of bamboo-shoot (175g).
- Prepare 1 of green pepper (200g).
- You need 200 g of thinly sliced pork.
- It's 2 TBSP of sake.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It's 1/2 TBSP of corn starch.
- You need of ☆1 TBSP oyster sauce.
- You need of ☆1 TBSP sake.
- It's of ☆1 tsp sugar.
- Prepare of ☆1 tsp chicken power stock.
- You need of ☆1 tsp soy sauce.
- It's of ☆1 tsp mirin.
- You need of ☆1/2 tsp bull-dog, vegetable & fruit sauce (semi-sweet).
- Prepare of ☆1 clove garlic, ground.
- Prepare of ☆1 tsp ginger, ground.
Add the pork neck to the frying pan along with the sauce and the corn starch mixture and fry until you've reached the desired. Pork Stir Fry with Peppers - Tender juicy pork, stir fried with crispy peppers and onions in a garlicky savory sauce. It's so easy and fast to make. Sliced pork stir fried with bamboo shoots, green.
Green pepper, bamboo-shoot and pork stir-fry instructions
- Cut pork into 2 inch lengths. Marinate pork with sake, salt, pepper and corn starch..
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients of ☆.
- Thinly slice green pepper and bamboo-shoots.
- In a large pan, high heat, drizzle oil and sauté pork until the color changes. Add green pepper and bamboo-shoots and sauté together, 2 minutes..
- Add the ☆sauce. Cook for 2 more minutes and done ✅.
Special Dish. onions, tree ear mushroom, carrot and water chestnuts in a spicy garlic sauce. Beef tenderloin stir-fried with Spanish onions, scallions, green pepper and sliced carrots. Level of hot adjusted to your taste. Pork stir-fries work well with lots of different cuts. Boneless pork chops (it's just very lean, so be careful to not over cook it; otherwise, it will dry First, make sure to pat the pork dry with a paper towel to remove any excess moisture.