Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast.
You can cook Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast
- You need of basic pizza dough (non yeast).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's of ham and tomato with mint pizza.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of leggo tomato paste.
- It's 2 of fresh cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 slice of chedder cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of thinly cured black pepper ham.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
- It's 5 of fresh mint.
- It's 6 slice of thinly shave parmesan cheese.
Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast step by step
- Basic non yeast pizza dough.
- Sieve then flour and add salt in a bowl then make a well in the middle.
- In seperate bowl beat egg with oil and milk.
- Add egg mixture unto flour and mix into soft dough.
- Knead lightly on flour surface then divide into 2 medium or 3 small size pizza on an oiled pizza tray or pizza stone.
- This point the pizza dough can be wrap up and freeze up to a week.
- Roll thinly and place pizza on baking stone then add tomato paste then top fresh slice tomato.
- Add ham and chedder cheese then top some olive oil.
- Bake at 200 C for 15 to 20 minute depending on the thickness and size of the pizza, half way through add some fresh mint and continue to bake.
- My option to Serve ham and tomato with mint pizza top thinly shave parmesan cheese.