Cresent Cinnamon Rolls. Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife. A semi homemade cinnamon roll made easy with a tube of Crescent Rolls. Cinnamon, brown sugar and pecans combine in a cinnamon roll made easy with Pillsbury® crescent dough.
Making cinnamon rolls with crescent dough is the secret ingredient to making a quick and easy breakfast treat. Flaky and delicious, these crescent roll cinnamon rolls taste just like homemade. These cinnamon crescent rolls are my soft crescent rolls filled with cinnamon sugar. You can cook Cresent Cinnamon Rolls using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cresent Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of Tube Cresent Rolls.
- It's of brown sugar.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- You need of softened butter.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of .
Soft and buttery, yet, light and airy these use a no-knead dough that takes just five minutes to combine. Evenly spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls and roll up. Place tip side down on the cookie sheet. Cinnamon Crescent Rolls - Perfectly flaky crescent rolls with a cinnamon sugar filling and sweet vanilla glaze.
Cresent Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon and butter.
- Roll out Cresent dough and seal perforations.
- Spend out filling evenly, roll up and cut into inch thick slices.
- Place in round cake pan, put in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While baking mix milk and powdered sugar.
- When cinnamon rolls are done drizzle on glaze.
This delicious recipe will become one of your favorite crescent roll desserts! Unroll crescent rolls and separate into two rectangles. Brush melted butter over the two rectangles. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and then sprinkle over the rectangles. Cinnamon, brown sugar and pecans combine in a cinnamon roll made easy with Pillsbury crescent dough.