Mango frozen yoghurt ice cream. Enjoy our new recipe of Mango yogurt Ice cream. You can make in minutes and finish it up in minutes. Creamy mango frozen yogurt made with all-natural ingredients!
Luscious, creamy and tangy, this Mango Frozen Yogurt is everything you need on a hot summer day! That's when I realized I have a frozen mango obsession as there were FOUR bags in my freezer! Oh, what to do with so many mangoes? You can have Mango frozen yoghurt ice cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango frozen yoghurt ice cream
- Prepare 1 of big mango.
- You need 1/2 of thick curd.
- It's 2-3 tbsp of honey.
- It's of Few dry fruits and tutti fruity (optional).
Mango frozen yogurt is made without an ice cream maker. It has a wonderfully delicate taste, it's creamy, and very refreshing! This delicious frozen yogurt reminds me of the wonderful soft-serve mango ice cream that you can get at Indian restaurants. This Mango Frozen Yogurt Recipe is super easy.
Mango frozen yoghurt ice cream step by step
- Wash peel and cut mango in cubes, then take a grinder and add mango, curd and honey..
- Grind all them together. Transfer the mixture in bowl and add dry fruits and tutti fruity and mix well..
- Now take a any container where we want to set frozen yoghurt ice cream and pour this mixture in container. Sprinkle some more dry fruits, tutti fruity and set in refrigerator for 5-6 hour..
- Our mango frozen yoghurt ice is ready for the serve..
You can make it with any fruit you would like. There's no need for an Ice Cream Maker. just a good food processor or a. Incredibly easy and delicious vegan mango ice cream frozen yogurt made in the food processor. This refreshing mango nice cream is the perfect healthier dessert. This post is sponsored by Silk.