Bisquits cinnamon rolls. These amazing, flaky biscuit cinnamon rolls will make you fall in love with cinnamon rolls all over again. She makes biscuit cinnamon rolls every morning at the bakery she works at. Using a rolling pin, roll out the biscuits until flat and the dough is in the shape of a rectangle, it's ok if the sides are uneven.
Just as good as regular cinnamon rolls, but without the hassle of creating a yeast dough first! Uses a mouthwatering homemade biscuit dough as your cinnamon roll base. For biscuit cinnamon rolls, we'll roll the dough much. You can cook Bisquits cinnamon rolls using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bisquits cinnamon rolls
- It's of butter.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It's of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of home style biscuits.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It's of pillsbury cream cheese frosting.
Requested by my son, this is one of his favourites. They are similar to traditional cinnamon rolls with an easier, quicker dough. See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Food, Delicious desserts. This Biscuit Cinnamon Roll Recipe continues to be one of the most popular recipes here at Saving Dollars and Sense.
Bisquits cinnamon rolls step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400' degrees bake for 10 minutes..
- In bowl mix butter, cinnamon, brown sugar. Open Bisquits roll into ball, put flour on counter so dont stick. Roll out put bowl mix on bisquits. Roll up horizontal slice 1 1/2 inch.
- Put aluminum foil on pan spray pam. Bake 10-13 minutes. Take out and frost them..
These biscuit cinnamon rolls are riddled with cinnamon and drizzled with luscious cream cheese-buttermilk glaze. Cinnamon rolls are soft, flaky, warm, sweet, ooey, gooey, full of cinnamon and topped with icing. All the awesome flavors of a cinnamon roll with the quickness and ease of biscuits… you seriously. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.