Apple Cinnamon crescent rolls.
You can cook Apple Cinnamon crescent rolls using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon crescent rolls
- Prepare 1 can of crecent rolls.
- Prepare 3-4 of apples (pealed).
- You need 1 1/2 sticks of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 TSP of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 TSP of ground cinnamon.
Apple Cinnamon crescent rolls step by step
- Mix sugar, ground cinnamon, vanilla, in bowl of melted butter..
- Peal appel skins and cut into chunks..
- Lay out rolls. Add mixture on top. Put apple inside and roll up. Do this until dish is full..
- Put into glass baking dish. Add mixture to the top of the filled rolles and add any additional apples into baking dish..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350° or until apples soft. Having the additional apples helps to judge this without having to poke into a roll..
- Let cool. Enjoy!.
- Optional: add marshmallow 5 minutes before done..
- Broil on low flame for color. Just tried it HUGE HIT!!.