Cinnamon Rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- It's 1 packages of dry active yeast.
- It's 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Filling.
- It's 1 of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of additional butter, softened.
- It's of Icing.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 cup of powdered sugar.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Bring milk to a simmer. Remove from heat, add butter and sugar, stir until combined. Allow to cool..
- Add dry active yeast to warm water. Allow to sit until it becomes foamy..
- Combine milk mix, yeast, salt, egg, and half the flour in mixer with dough hook. Add remaining flour half cup at a time. Combine with dough hook until dough ball is formed. The amount of flour used may vary depending on amount of moisture in the air..
- Place dough ball in greased bowl, cover, let rise 1 hour or until doubles in size..
- Place on floured surface. Punch down..
- Flatten dough with rolling pin to form large rectangle. About a 1/2 thick..
- Spread butter to cover dough.Spinkle brown sugar, covering dough (the more the better). Sprinkle cinnamon to cover..
- Roll up to form long tube. Slice into 24 rolls, not including end pieces. Place rolls on buttered dish..
- Steps 1 through 8 can be completed the night before. At this point I cover the rolls and store them in the fridge overnight. In the morning place in 350°F oven until golden brown. Approx 20 minutes..
- If you're ready to eat them today, allow prepared rolls to rise for 30 min, then place in oven until golden brown..
- While baking, prepare icing. Combine the 3 ingredients with mixer until smooth. Spread over hot rolls..
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.