Quick Pizza Dough. The trouble with most homemade pizza dough recipes is that they're sort of a pain You have to plan ahead Knead the dough. This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking something here and adding something there, until finally coming to a consensus. Check out this Easy and Quick Pizza Dough/ Base Recipe For a delicious crispy crust, we recommend using the Culinary Couture pizza stone.
A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle. You can have Quick Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Dough
- It's 220 ml of lukewarm water.
- It's 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 470 ml of flour.
- It's 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 3 tsp of olive oil.
- It's of Toppings.
Go. "This is my sister Carrie's recipe for a simple, tasty dough that can be whipped up in a pinch to make a pizza. A quick pizza base dough for when you want pizza in a hurry. Reviews for: Photos of Quick Pizza Dough. Quick Pizza Dough. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Quick Pizza Dough step by step
- Mix water and yeast and let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Mix in flour and salt. Make sure there are no dry flour bits left - you may have to add bit more water..
- Knead for 8 minutes. If it’s too sticky to handle, add a bit of flour, but try to keep the dough relatively moist..
- Cover and rise for 10 minutes..
- Put baking paper on rack in bottom of oven. Preheat to 230C..
- Divide into 2 pieces and roll out..
- Turn over preheated baking paper and put pizza on top. Brush the pizzas with olive oil..
- Add toppings. The classic tomato sauce, cheese, and various meats/vegetables combination is always good!.
- Bake for about 14 minutes and you’re done!.
This homemade pizza crust comes together quickly—give the dough time to rise and a couple of kneads, and it's done! Quick pizza dough made with four ingredients only, great for thin or thick crust. This one is made in just one hour from start to finish, yet still crusty. Pizza dough takes a bit of practice, so the crust may not be perfect your first time. There is nothing special about the ingredients or the technique in this quick pizza dough.