Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce. Pasta with zucchini in a garlicky sauce. Serve with crusty bread and a chilled white wine, if desired. Toss with pasta; then add cheese and salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Drain the pasta and mix with the zucchini. Zucchini pasta is one of the more popular Paleo pasta recipes because it produces such good results. Cutting out traditional noodles from a pasta recipe is priority one when eating Paleo. You can have Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce
- It's 125 gr of dry Shirataki pasta.
- You need 1 of large Zucchini.
- You need 4 of small Tomatoes.
- It's of Salt / pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil for the sauce.
Zucchini not only does the trick but also adds a big serving of vegetables to your meal, so it's a better option than trying. This Zucchini Pasta Sauce is the answer. Toss it onto ravioli or your favorite pasta shape - even use it in lasagna! This sauce is not only awesome tasting, but it uses three whole zucchini in the recipe.
Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce instructions
- First put water in a pot and let it boil for the pasta. Organize your ingredients..
- Slice the zucchini and put them in a hot pan with the olive oil. Cook them in medium heat till they get soft..
- Cut in small pieces the tomatoes.
- When the water is boiled put the 125 gr of Shirataki pasta in for around 10 min in medium heat..
- Add some water around 30 ml and the tomatoes..
- When the pasta is boiled filter the water out and add the pasta in the sauce pan..
- Let it mix and stir it for around 4-5 min. Serve with or without cheese. Enjoy!.
Fill Your Freezer Sneaky Spaghetti SauceMeal Plan Addict. Once you have your smashed zucchini sauce and pasta as a foundation, you can take this in a lot of different directions. We've been finishing it off with lots of halved cherry tomatoes plus garlic bread crumbs in place of the sliced almonds. The flavor pop of sweet from the tomatoes alongs with the. Gluten Free Zucchini "Pasta" mixed with a quick and easy tomato sauce!