Cinnamon walnut rolls. Soft and fluffy cinnamon rolls with walnuts and cream cheese frosting. That's how I would describe these babies! Do give this walnut cinnamon rolls a try when you think of a soft buttery rolls with cinnamon sugary filling and creamy glaze.
These chocolate walnut cinnamon rolls are baked in a muffin tin for easy portioning. Since these rolls are packed with so much flavor from the chocolate walnut filling, any additional icing or glaze is. When you spread the cinnamon-sugar on the dough, place the walnuts on top. You can have Cinnamon walnut rolls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon walnut rolls
- Prepare of puff pastry.
- It's of walnuts.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Ground cinnamon.
- It's of egg.
- Prepare of vanilla sugar.
These buttery, not-too-sweet pinwheels are perfect for a weekend breakfast. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick.
Cinnamon walnut rolls instructions
- Divide puff pastry sheet to 12 triangles; preheat your oven.
- Shred the walnuts, melt the butter and mix all ingredients (except egg) in a bowl forming a mixture like the one in the image below ; example of vanilla sugar also here.
- Lay the mixture on each triangle and wrap it from the long side towards the tip, roll the ends properly as well.
- Lay on a baking tray, cover with egg and give it a little coat of cinnamon over the top. Bake as per instructions on the pastry box. Enjoy!.
Kick up your cinnamon roll game by using a sourdough starter and making these Sourdough Walnut Cinnamon Rolls from scratch! There are some things that you just cannot say no to. Try these easy cinnamon rolls with vanilla icing as a treat for afternoon tea. They're delicious served warm or cold - you can also make them ahead and freeze. These cinnamon rolls are filled with brown sugar, cinnamon, and raisins, if you prefer.