Cinnamon Apple Bread. This easy Apple Cinnamon Bread is perfect for dessert or even breakfast. Apple Cinnamon Bread is quick and easy to make from scratch and makes your house smell amazing! The flavor of the cinnamon apples come through even more when the bread has rested.
This densely soft Cinnamon Apple Bread is filled with fall flavor and packed with sweetened apples and walnuts. Serve this easy-to-make treat with breakfast or for a snack. This bread is packed with clean ingredients and could not be easier to whip up. You can cook Cinnamon Apple Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Apple Bread
- Prepare 1 of Granny Smith Apple (although any kind will work).
- You need 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of White granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive or vegetable oil.
Plus, we'll set you up with our best practices for shredding fresh apples, how to store this cinnamon apple bread and more. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting This bread was the lightest, most delicious bread! A delicious apple-cinnamon bread, delightful for breakfast or brunch. An amazing Quick Apple Bread Recipe topped with cinnamon sugar.
Cinnamon Apple Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda in a large bowl and set aside..
- Mix eggs, sugar, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla extract together in a smaller bowl..
- Dice Apple into small pieces..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together then fold in Apple..
- Spoon into a greased loaf pan. Batter should be thick and similar to a soft dough..
- Bake for an hour. Let cool for 20 minutes and enjoy..
Easy to make, sweet, delicious, and packed with real apple chunks. How To Make This Cinnamon Apple Bread Recipe. Easy Cinnamon Apple Sweet Quick Bread Recipe. This cinnamon apple bread is simply amazing! It tastes as good as it smells, smells as good as it tastes, and tastes as good as it looks!