Vegetable Pasta Sauce (Lactose Free).
You can cook Vegetable Pasta Sauce (Lactose Free) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Pasta Sauce (Lactose Free)
- You need of Melissas Extra Firm Tofu.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- You need of Potatos.
- It's of Vegetable broth.
- It's of Habanero Pepper.
- You need of Jalapeño Pepper.
- It's of can Tomato Sauce.
- You need of EarthBalance (extra virgin olive oil blend) vegan butter.
- You need of RealLemon Juice.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of oregano.
- You need of basil.
- You need of greek blend seasoning.
Vegetable Pasta Sauce (Lactose Free) instructions
- Prepare tofu: cut tofu into slices.. and press for 45 minutes to remove excess water. peel potatos..
- Cut up the zucchini, cabbage, and potato.
- In a blender or food processor pureé the tofu, spinach, zucchini, cabbage, potato, broth, habanero pepper, jalapeño pepper, and RealLemon Juice..
- Add blended ingredients to crockpot, then add the tomato sauce, earthbalance butter, basil, oregano, greek blend seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder..
- Cook for 4 to 5 hours or until done..