Cinnamon Rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of active dry yeast.
- It's of warm water.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It's of vanilla extract.
- It's of sugar.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of pecans.
- You need of butter.
- You need of brown sugar.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Combine 2 tbsp sugar with yeast in a large mixing bowl. Add 1/4 cup warm (100°-115°) water and allow yeast/sugar mix to dissolve..
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in 3/4 cup milk (100°-115°)..
- With electric mixer on low and using dough hooks, add milk/butter mixture to bowl. Once fully combined add vanilla extract and two eggs..
- Increase mixer speed to medium, add 1/2 cup sugar scraping the sides until fully combined..
- Add 2 cups flour and mix until batter becomes smooth. Then add flour in 1/4 cup increments (approx 1 1/4 cups) until batter no longer sticks to the side of the bowl..
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in additional flour until dough is smooth and elastic. Turn dough out on floured surface and knead in remaining flour and roll into into a ball. Place in a large greased bowl, cover with damp towel and allow to rise 90 mins in a warm draft-free space..
- Punch dough and turn out onto floured surface. With a rolling pin, shape into a 1/2 inch thick rectangle, cover with clean towel and allow to rest for 30 mins. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in 1 cup brown sugar. Spread evenly over dough, sprinkle cinnamon and layer pecans. Tightly roll along length of the rectangle and cut into 2 inch pieces..
- Place rolls, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 50-55 minutes..
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.