Chicken Stir Fry.
You can have Chicken Stir Fry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stir Fry
- You need 1 cup of Jasmine Rice Rinsed well until water runs clear.
- It's 2.5 cups of lightly salted water.
- It's 3 drops of vanilla.
- You need 1 dash of nutmeg.
- It's 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of light sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of Olive.
- Prepare Dash of soy sauce, I like plum sauce also.
- You need of Your favorite vegetables cleaned and cut or frozen vegetables.
- Prepare of Fresh is better and healthier. I use whatever I have. I do buy mini corn, water chestnuts and things I cannot get fresh. I love a bit of fresh ginger, fresh onions and fresh Garlic. To my taste.
Chicken Stir Fry step by step
- Cook the rice in one pan according to directions. I add my cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, to my water to boil. After rice is rinsed and clean, I add to boiling water. Cook according to directions..
- In a skillet, add oils, when hot add vegetables until almost done. Al dente with a bit of crunch left in them..
- Add sauces and gently stir to mix..
- When vegetables are done place Rice on plate (s) then top with Vegetables..