Raised Cinnamon Rolls.
You can cook Raised Cinnamon Rolls using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raised Cinnamon Rolls
- It's 1 packages of dry yeast.
- You need 1 cup of warm milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 cup of AP flour.
- It's of ICING.
- You need 2 cup of powered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of enough water to reach desired consistency.
- Prepare of FILLING.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of soft butter.
Raised Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in the warm milk in a large bowl.Milk should be about 110 D. Let it sit for several minutes for the yeast to start working..
- Add the salt to the flour and set aside..
- Add the melted butter and eggs to the yeast sugar & milk mixture, now all the flour & salt..
- Mix well until all the flour is absorbed, depending on the size of eggs you use you may have to adjust the flour amount slightly..
- Kneed the dough for about 10 minutes until it elastic. Put in a greased bowl, cover with plastic and let it rise in a warm spot for about 1 hour..
- Once its double in size punch it down and roll it out to approximately 21 x 16 inches. Spread with butter and sprinkle a very small amount of flour then sprinkle with sugar(s) and cinnamon mixture.Now from the long edge roll it up and pinch together at the end..
- Cut in 12 equal pieces. Place in a lightly greased cake pan and place in a warm spot to raise for about 20 minutes. At this point I sprayed the tops of the rolls with cooking spray so they don't dry out..
- Now bake them at 350 for 28 -30 minutes. After they cool off, you can ice them. Enjoy!.