No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls. These no yeast cinnamon rolls are the easiest homemade cinnamon rolls you'll ever make. With no dough-punching & no waiting for the dough to rise, the hardest thing about these cinnamon rolls is waiting for them to come out of the oven! This is one of my older recipes on the blog.
Recipe for easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast needed)! These cinnamon rolls are topped with cream cheese frosting. The best part about these cinnamon rolls is of course the "no yeast and no rising needed" aspect of them. You can have No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It's of vinegar.
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of Cinnamon Filling.
- It's of Sugar.
- It's of soft butter (room temperature).
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
I sure love myself some home-baked yeasted. Whip up these Easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls Fast! In a small bowl mix up all the cinnamon filling ingredients and set. Here is a homemade cinnamon roll that requires no yeast and no rising.
No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Mix milk & vinegar let it rest 10mins.Mix all the dry ingredients for the dough - Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and add the milk + vinegar mixture to this along with the butter and knead a soft dough. Rest the dough for about 15 minutes Roll out the dough to make a rectange with a thickness of about 1/2 inch cut it into 5 strips.Mix the soft butter along with sugar and cinnamon powder to it. Then apply it on the strips and roll it and place it in muffin cups.
- Pre Heat the Kadhai with some salt. Place a ring stand of at least 1 inch and place the muffin cups on a plate in the pre heat kadhai and cook on medium hot flame for about 20 minutes.Brush it with soft butter or dusted sugar and serve it..
As far as we're concerned, these. These no yeast cinnamon rolls can be whipped up in no time at all and they taste like perfection. Pour a tablespoon of These Cinnamon Rolls are amazing! I will never need to make the yeast variety again. Because I had a hankering for.