Hj's Beer Bread.
You can have Hj's Beer Bread using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hj's Beer Bread
- It's of The Bread.
- You need 3 cup of Self Rising Flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 can of Warm Beer 12 ounce ( PBR :).
- It's 2 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Prepare of Options.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped green chilies.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Roasted Garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Kalamata Olives (pitted).
Hj's Beer Bread instructions
- Mix together Flour and Sugar..
- At this point you can either mix in some, or all of the options or leave them out. Good no matter how you do it..
- Add warm can of beer and mix..
- Grease bread pan with shortening..
- Put mix into bread pan, cover with a moist towell and let rise for 10-15 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Take out of oven and brush melted butter over the top of bread and bake for another 30 minutes..
- Take loaf out of bread pan and place on cooling rack..
- On a side note Dark Beer goes well with the Olives.