You can have Beer Bread using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beer Bread
- Prepare 3 cup of Self-Rising Flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 12 oz of Beer (room temperature).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter (melted).
Beer Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place flour and sugar in a medium size bowl and stir.
- Add beer and stir just enough to get dry ingredients moistened..
- Place dough in a loaf pan spayed with Pam. Pace in oven and bake for 1 hour. Remove from baking pan. Brush top of loaf with melted butter Let cool on cooling rack..