String Bean with Mashed Tofu Stir Fry.
You can cook String Bean with Mashed Tofu Stir Fry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of String Bean with Mashed Tofu Stir Fry
- Prepare 200 gr of french/string/green bean.
- You need 150 gr of tofu, mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
String Bean with Mashed Tofu Stir Fry instructions
- Rinse beans and let them air dry. Trim ends..
- In a very hot wok or skillet, put oil into wok. Saute the beans until they blister and you can smell the fragrance. Add the fish oil. Stir it..
- Put in tofu and soy sauce. Cook about 1 minute. Sprinkle the bacon over it. Add black pepper. Cook for 2 second. Turn the heat off. Serve directly..