Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. It's perfect for cakes This salted caramel is liquid gold. Let's talk about caramels: Caramels are one of the easiest candies you can make at home. All you need is a straight-forward recipe and a few tricks.
Salted Caramel Thumbprint Cookies, Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies, Salted Caramel Lava Cake. Caramel-Mocha-Sea Salt Cupcakes Recipe This cupcake is a combination of salty and sweet blended with mocha and is one of the most requested flavors at Dreamcakes Bakery in Birmingham, Alabama. Give the classic French bake a modern makeover! You can cook Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It's 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter (room temperature).
- It's 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 4 of very ripe bananas (don't mash until ready to mix).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hershey’s Salted Caramel Baking Chips.
- It's 1/2 cup of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips.
Pipe an indulgent salted caramel filling into light choux pastry buns and scatter with crunchy pieces of toffee. When it comes to salted caramel, this recipe is as versatile as can be. I've used it to drip cakes, drizzle cupcakes, coat apples, top ice cream, and have even whipped it up into salted caramel buttercream! It's good on a spoon. it's even better in dessert.
Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray..
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won't overwork the batter..
- In a separate bowl lightly beat eggs with a fork. Mix in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extra until well combined. Add in the butter and mix well. I used a hand mixer at this point to get the mixture smooth. Set this aside once smooth..
- In another bowl peel and mash your bananas really well. Then mix the mashed bananas in with your wet ingredients..
- Poor 1/3 of the dry ingredients into the wet, and using a spatula gently fold until combined. Repeat two more times until all the dry is combined with the wet. Then add the baking chips. Do not over mix the batter. You want the ingredients to all just come together..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 400° for 1 hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife in the center. It's done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different..
- Remove from oven and let cool in baking dish for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack..
Caramel is among one of my very favorite things. Sweet Corn Ice Cream with Salted Caramel Swirl & Chocolate-Covered Potato Chips. This salted caramel frosting is simply the best! It's packed with rich, buttery caramel, along with a flourish of This past week I wanted to recreate a salted caramel drip cake I made a few years ago. Together, salt and caramel create some seriously irresistible flavors.