Marble squares #Protein. A wide variety of marble squares options are available to you, such as marble type, project solution capability, and stone form. Find marble square stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
We believe in helping you find the product that is right for you. Save marble square to get e-mail alerts Unfollow marble square to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. Marble Squares I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Marble squares #Protein using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble squares #Protein
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- You need 1 cup of coconut powder.
- It's 2 cup of mixed nuts ground(cashew, pistachios and almonds).
- You need 1 cup of milk powder.
- It's 1 cup of finely crumbled vermicelli.
- It's 1 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of ghee if the mixture looks dry add more ghee.
- It's of For garnishing:-.
- It's of Few strands of saffron.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of elaichi powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of White poppy seeds.
Share: Rate this Recipe Cool and frost with chocolate frosting. Marble Squares recipe: We use this recipe for birthday cakes all the time - though not a traditional birthday cake! Buy Marble Square Tables and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items.
Marble squares #Protein instructions
- In a pan heat one tablespoon of ghee and roast the nuts until golden brown. Roast each nuts separately. Once cooled grind in a grinder coarsely..
- In a pan heat ghee and add the gram flour and roast until golden brown. Keep the flame on low..
- Add nuts, vermicelli, coconut and milk powder and roast for 2 minutes..
- Lastly add sugar and mix all on low heat. If the mixture looks dry add couple of spoons of ghee..
- In a greased proof tray set the mixture and let it cool until it is set. Cut in squares and the marble paak can be stored in airtight tin for one month..
- In cold winter months you can also add a layer of chocolate which tastes very nice..
Marble Square Basins: Find Out Your Desired Marble Square Basins with High Quality at Low Price. Square Marble Tiles - Design photos, ideas and inspiration. Amazing gallery of interior design and decorating ideas of Square Marble Tiles in bathrooms, kitchens by elite interior designers. White marble texture, detailed structure of marble in natural patterned for background and design. Two great natural materials square off in clean, graphic serving option for cheeses, sushi, and other small bites.