EZ Chocolate Chip Cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Today I have for you all white chocolate chip cookies. I had a sweet tooth tonight so I decided to make the most chewy cookies ever! Our easy chocolate chip cookies are so simple to make with this popular cookie recipe, which makes delicious chocolatey and chewy cookies. You can cook EZ Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EZ Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Go on, enjoy a deliciously warm, chewy cookie with your. The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe! These easy chocolate chip cookies are perfectly soft and chewy and buttery, loaded up with semisweet chocolate chips, and completely irresistible. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place.
EZ Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Using an electric mixer, combine soft butter, sugar,vanilla and egg till well blended..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt..
- Using the electric mixer, combine flour mixture into sugar mixture..
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and combine by hand..
- Using a greased cookie sheet (or use parchment paper) cook the cookies for 12 minutes or until the edges of the cookie start to turn brown..
- Makes about 20 cookies.
These cookies are BIG, soft, chewy, and totally divine. I swiped this recipe for the best chocolate chip cookies from my mom, and now I want to share it with all of you. You don't want to keep going through life not knowing. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have a slightly crisp edge with a soft center and enough chew that it won't immediately break when you bend it. A "slow bend cookie" as I like to call them- and this is what makes a regular oatmeal cookie a really great oatmeal cookie.