Cinnamon Rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of ! For the Dough.
- It's of Water Warm cup 1/2.
- Prepare of Dry Yeast 14 grams.
- It's of Milk Cup 3/4.
- You need of Sugar Cup 1/2.
- Prepare of Butter Soft.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Eggs large.
- It's of All Purpose Flour.
- It's of Cinnamon Sugar - Filling.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It's of Brown Sugar Light.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Powder.
- It's of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- You need of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare of butter Soft.
- It's of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It's of Icing Sugar.
- You need of milk whole.
- It's of salt.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Prove your yeast by mixing it with the warm water and a pinch of sugar. If it gets bubbly and frothy after about 5 to 10 minutes, you have proven that the yeast is alive and you may proceed with the recipe..
- Throw in the Milk, sugar, butter, salt, eggs and flour straight into a bowl and mix using your stand mixer with the dough hook until it is elastic and no longer sticks to the side of the mixer bowl about 5 minutes..
- If you do not have a stand mixer use the dough blade of the food processor and pulse until you have a soft sticky mass. Then turn out onto a lightly floured table and knead it by hand 50 times..
- If you do not have either machine, you may knead the entire dough by hand, but this will take some time and effort to get to an elastic workable dough. Don’t give up though it’s not hard. A little arm workout will do you good. :p.
- Next, transfer the dough to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a towel and set in a nice warm spot to double in size. This will take approximately 1-2 hours depending on the conditions in your kitchen..
- Once it has doubled, you will gently “punch down” the dough to release the gasses and proceed to roll the buns..
- Melt the butter in a small saucepot or in the microwave, keep aside..
- Combine all sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl, keep aside..
- Now you can proceed to roll the bun dough. Press the dough into the best square or rectangle you can by hand, and then roll with a rolling pin to approximately 16″ X 18″..
- Brush the entire surface with melted butter and then sprinkle generously with the entire mixture of cinnamon-sugar..
- Roll it up and then cut into 14-15 equal portions..
- Using a 12X18 sheet pan, grease with Pan Grease or spray with Spray Oil of your choice. Arrange the buns in the baking dish so they are about 1″ apart..
- Spritz the buns with water and once again cover with a towel and place the baking dish in a warm, draft free spot to double in size, about 1-2 hours depending on your kitchen conditions..
- Once the buns have proofed completely, bake them in a preheated 180°C oven for approximately 25 minutes or Until they Are Done..
- Combine cream cheese and butter in a large bowl with a hand mixer until the ingredients combine and start to cream..
- Slowly add in the confectioner's sugar and beat until smooth and frosty..
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon of whole milk into the mixing bowl and mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour the frosting over the cinnamon rolls, and serve hot with some Chocolate/Caramel Sauce..
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.