My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch).
You can have My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch)
- It's 100 ml of Orange juice/fresh squeezed orange juice.
- You need 20 of Raspberries/strawberries (frozen is okay).
- It's 1 small of Banana.
- You need 2 of Apricot/loquat/peach, etc.
- You need 1 of European pear/apple/Japanese pear.
- It's 2 tbsp of Rum or Cointreau, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Heavy cream or yogurt to taste.
- Prepare of Spiced Version.
- You need 1 tsp of Christmas spice mix.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut flakes with pineapples.
My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) instructions
- Mix the orange juice with the cut up fruit and it's done. Add liqueur and heavy cream to taste..
- It's also delicious with grapes, watermelon, melon, and other seasonal fruits..
- This time I added watermelon..
- Try stuffing the fruit into a half of a scooped-out melon. If you cut the bottom of the melon a bit, it will stand firmly..
- For a Christmas version, add rum, Christmas spice, and coconut flakes. This time, I used pineapple, pomegranate, oranges, and bananas..
- I used 2 tablespoons of rum and 1 teaspoon of Christmas spice..