3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza. Not every three-ingredient dough or its lesser ingredient (and less amazing counterpart two-ingredient dough) cooking recipe will actually pull through with the promise of satisfying pizza crust that gives you an Instagrammable pizza. I know making pizza or bread dough from scratch can be intimidating as it requires yeast and hours to letting the dough to rest and rise. You can also use it as pizza dough!
This pizza dough recipe, via Bon Appétit, calls for just three basic ingredients: flour, sea salt, and active dry yeast. Better yet, the dough can be made three days ahead and chilled. With this insanely easy, three-ingredient pizza crust recipe, you can get all gourmet without kneading (haha, get it) to go out and buy yeast and wait two hours to let the dough rise. You can cook 3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza
- It's 2 1/2 cups of self-raising flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare of Pizza Toppings.
- It's of Cubed avocado.
- It's slices of Tomato.
- It's slices of Red onion.
- You need of Cooked shredded chicken /leftover roast chicken.
- It's of Crumbled feta cheese.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese, grated.
If you have all-purpose flour, baking powder, and… drum roll, please… This Weight Watchers Two Ingredient Pizza Dough is easy to make with self rising flour and Greek Yogurt. A yummy crust made with no yeast. Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour.
3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza instructions
- For the dough: in a large bowl add in flour and salt. Pour in the yoghurt and combine until you get a soft, smooth dough. If the dough is too wet, add in 1 tbsp of flour at a time until it's no longer sticky. If dough is too dry, adjust by adding 1 tbsp yoghurt at a time..
- Allow dough to rest for 15-20 minutes. Divide dough in half. Roll it out on a floured surface into 2 x large pizza bases..
- Par bake for 6-8 minutes at 180°C until puffed but not browned. Remove from oven. Smear with sauces of you choice..
- Add toppings to taste. Any pizza toppings will do, I have topped with chicken, red onion, tomato and avo cubes..
- Top with cheese. You can also sprinkle with mixed herbs or dried parsley before returning to the oven..
- Bake for 15 mins until lightly browned on the edges and cheese has melted..
Find Ingredients to include Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Pizza is one of those foods where even if you go astray and use some non-traditional ingredients and get a little funky with it, you should, at the very least, always, always, always be able to pick it up with your hands. It's just a personal food conviction, okay? How to make our sweet potato pizza. Great for low-fat and low sugar diets.