Great Pizza Dough. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. It's tempting to take the shortcut of buying dough from your local grocery store but the pizza doesn't always come out great. Here are some quick tips and.
I have also used it for calzones. This dough makes the perfect amount for two large pizzas (large enough to cover a round pizza stone). Learn how to make this pizza crust recipe in our cookbook Ooni: Cooking With Fire and prepare an Italian pizza dough for authentic pizzas. You can have Great Pizza Dough using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Great Pizza Dough
- You need of yeast preparation.
- It's 1 envelope of active dry yeast (quick rise).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 3 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 2 tsp of coarse salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
Anthony Falco of Roberta's in Bushwick, Brooklyn, shows Sam Sifton how to make restaurant-style pizza dough at home. Making the perfect pizza dough is most certainly a creative act, and for me it has been an obsession. I have experimented for years with different ways of making pizza dough: different flours, yeasts. For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings.
Great Pizza Dough instructions
- Add the warm water and sugar to a bowl mix, then add the yeast and let rise for 10 minutes. Water temperature should be 120 °F. Set aside and let sit for 10 minutes until yeast is foamy..
- Combine all ingredients when yeast is ready and mix with dough hooks. Cover with a tea towel and put in oven with the light on for 1 hour..
- Divide dough in half. Roll each half of dough out large enough to cover large pizza pans..
- Add the toppings you like and bake at 425°F for 12 to 15 minutes and cheese is bubbly..
This great basic homemade pizza dough can easily be made with things you always have on hand. Just follow these simple step by step photo instructions. Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have Luckily we like thin and crispy and so it turned out great for us. You might also want to use a pizza peel for transferring the pizza to and from the stone and oven.