Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites. Rather than the whole kneading and baking process to create that yummy cinnamon treat,here is an easy way to fix that craving!! The process of making it is. Cinnamon Bite Size Treats : baby of the delicious family.
These tiny, delectable treats make sharing a tasty escape with loved ones, or enjoying. Cinnabon Gooey Bites are deliciously made with sweet dough and Cinnabon's classic cinnamon and cream cheese frosting. Cinnabon®, Gooey Bites™ and the Cinnabon logo are trademarks of Cinnabon, Inc. You can have Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites
- Prepare of cheap biscuits.
- It's of cream cheese, cut into small cubes.
- It's of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- It's of cinnamon and sugar, mixed together to taste for coating.
For more information on fundraising with Cinnabon Baking Kits, please contact our. You take a bit, it's pretty meh, and you think "Well, maybe the next bite will taste better". These are a complete let-down and Cinnabon should take them back to the product drawing board. Cinnabon's creators set out to find the most flavorful and aromatic cinnamon possible, and settled on "Korintje" or "Makara," a variety that can only be harvested from cassia trees in the mountains of Indonesia.
Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites instructions
- Separate each biscuit, flattening each one out slightly with your hands.
- cut each biscuits into four pie shaped wedges.
- Add a small cube of cream cheese into center of each wedge.
- Fold biscuit over the cream cheese, encapsulating the cream cheese well..
- Continue to do so for each wedge.
- Roll each ball in your hands for a more perfect shape. In medium size bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar according to taste and mix thoroughly. Set aside for coating after cooking..
- Heat enough oil to cover the balls while cooking, heat thoroughly on medium-high heat..
- Cook until golden brown, turning as needed. (balls will cook rather quickly).
- Remove from oil with a metal slotted spoon, dropping into the cinnamon sugar mixture immediately, coating each one thoroughly..
- Allow to cool slightly before eating as these are best served warm..
Moviegoers can even eat Cinnabon Gooey Bites with their popcorn at Regal Theatres. Gooey Bites are designed to be the center of a Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll in every bite! It's your favorite part of the cinnamon roll with the same great Cinnabon flavor everyone loves. They're ready in only two minutes in the microwave, which makes them great for breakfast, dessert or a snack. The smell is truly unparalleled: first, a base of rich browned butter, with notes of caramelized brown sugar, yeasty bread, and fragrant, warm cinnamon.