Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce).
You can have Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce)
- It's 500 gram of boneless and skinless chicken, cut into bite size.
- It's 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of Bamboo skewers, soak in cold water.
- You need of For The Sambal Sate :.
- It's 100 gram of roasted peanut, ground.
- It's 1-2 of red chillies, ground.
- You need 3 of shallots, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 100 ml of hot water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of coconut sugar/ palm sugar (optional).
Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce) instructions
- Rinse the chicken off under cold water and pat dry, cut the into bite pieces and thread 5-6 pieces chicken into sate skewer..
- Mix sweet soy sauce and melted margarine/butter. Deap each skewer in the sauce until the meat is completely covered. Grild until golden brown, turning the skewers over from time to time..
- Serve with the Sambal, tomatoe and shallot..
- Serving: on a plate, place sliced lontong, the sauce, and saté. Sprinkle shallot slices over. On the side, you can put acar and sambal..
- For the Sambal sauce: Combine all the Ingrediants for Sambal and Serve as a dip for sate..