Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can have Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour(I used cornflour and wholewheat flour 50:50).
- You need 2 tbsp of sugarless(dutch)cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts(I used only walnut).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil(olive/coconut or any other type of oil).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweetener(I used eritrit).
Easy and moist Banana Bread that is loaded with bananas and walnuts. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit.
Banana bread step by step
- Smash the bananas with a fork in a large bowl..
- Then add all the other ingredients to the banana and mix them well..
- Take this mix into a tray which is covered with baking paper and a bit of butter or oil. Bake it for about 30 minutes at 200°C..
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.