Lambe Family's Banana Bread.
You can have Lambe Family's Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lambe Family's Banana Bread
- It's 1/2 cup of melted butter or vegetable oil.
- It's 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mashed bananas (overripe bananas are best).
- It's 1 of chopped nuts to taste (I NEVER add them).
Lambe Family's Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a large loaf pan, or two small ones..
- I just plop the wet ingredients into a large bowl, mix it and then whisk the dry ingredients into it..
- Do not overmix, a few lumps are fine. If the batter is too smooth, it really doesn't come out right when baked. I've done that before!.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or when browned. Use the toothpick method to check doneness..
- Enjoy while warm or room temperature. If you have kids like I do, hide your piece quickly! lol.