vegetarian caramelized pizza (no dough). Place on pizza stone or baking sheet sprinkled with flour. You kind of want to approach a vegetarian pizza Some roasted and caramelized, some others raw, a little bit more light. So today, I'm going to make a.
The sweetness of the caramelized onions go perfectly with the rest of this savory pizza. Taco Pizza with Homemade Pizza Dough. That was my initial reaction as I took my first bite of this Caramelized Onion and Mushroom Pizza. You can have vegetarian caramelized pizza (no dough) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of vegetarian caramelized pizza (no dough)
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of pear.
- You need 2 large of potatoes.
- It's 1 medium of sized carrot.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It's 1 of oregano.
- It's 10 ml of olive oil.
- It's 1 of Parmesan or mozarella (optional).
The ingredient list is so simple, I wasn't expecting SUCH a flavor bomb of deliciousness. I had some leftover pizza dough (which is the best kind of pizza dough there is) in the fridge last night, so I whipped up this yummy—and exceedingly easy-to-make—pizza. Sweet, caramelized onions…salty prosciutto…beautiful fresh mozzarella. This quick, vegetarian pizza has a tomato-free topping but plenty of cheese and contrasting sweet onion, from BBC Good Food.
vegetarian caramelized pizza (no dough) step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Boil potatoes and carrot in a pot of salted water until tender..
- Sauté diced onion, pear and yellow pepper..
- Place potatoes and carrot in the bottom of the previously greased pan. Add some minced oregano, salt and pepper..
- Cover with the sautéed vegetables..
- Slice the tomatoes and place the over the vegetables..
- Add salt, pepper and oregano. If you are ovolactovegetarian you can also add your favourite cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
Spoon the onion mixture over the pizza bases. Now crumble over the feta and scatter with rosemary. Grind over some black pepper and drizzle with a little oil. Pour the water onto a medium--sized mixing bowl and add the yeast, stirring with a fork until dissolved. Also only add as much flour as it takes to keep the dough from sticking to your hands.