Coconut Flour Non Dairy sugar cookies.
You can have Coconut Flour Non Dairy sugar cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Non Dairy sugar cookies
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of soy butter ( earth balance brand).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vanilla soy milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Coconut Flour Non Dairy sugar cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend together the sugar and butter until very well mixed. Then add the Milk and vanilla. if using a mixer mix on med speed for about 2 min. it should look very runny and watery..
- Mix the dry ingredients very well in a seperate bowl. I always like to use a wire whisk..
- Add the dry ingredients to your first mixing bowl and mix on med to med high for about 2 min. the Batter should be very moist and look fluffy and light but not runny..
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for about 8-10 min. cookies should just start to turn a very light golden brown..