Cauliflower Dough Pizza. You can make the best cauliflower pizza crust recipe that will not fall apart. Slice it, hold it, eat it--it keeps This cauliflower pizza is gluten free, healthier than bread dough, and definitely worth trying. The BEST and easiest cauliflower pizza crust recipe ever - This is so good A simple and secretly healthy cauliflower pizza crust recipe that's so surprisingly delicious, you'd never guess it could.
Whiz up cauliflower and ground almonds in a food processor to make this gluten-free pizza base - top with tomatoes, aubergine and cheese. Remove the cauliflower and place on a clean kitchen towel. Unlike most Cauliflower Pizza Crusts, this one doesn't rely on dairy for binding. You can cook Cauliflower Dough Pizza using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Dough Pizza
- It's 1 of cauliflower , medium - head.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/3 Cup of Mozarella , grated.
- It's 1/4 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- You need of Pizza sauce of your choice.
- You need of Pizza toppings of your choice.
This recipe is a great alternative for regular pizza Since it is a veggie-based pizza it won't have the "crunch" like regular dough pizza and is a little bit. When eating Cauliflower Pizza Crust there is no need to feel guilty about eating pizza. Most recipes for cauliflower pizza crust call for cooking the riced cauliflower in water or microwaving it. This Easy Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe has brought pizza back into my life!
Cauliflower Dough Pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Prepare baking sheet for the pizza..
- Clean the cauliflower and separate them into florets. Get rid of the hard stems..
- Dry the florets and quickly blend in a processor till you get a rice like consistency..
- Transfer this to a microwave safe bowl,cling wrap it tightly and cook for 7 mins..
- Transfer onto a tea towel and squeeze out as much water as you can. There will be lots! It should be as dry as possible. Or else, the crust will be soft..
- Add the egg,cheese, oregano, salt and black pepper to it..
- Stir well and spread it out thin with your fingers onto the baking surface and bake for 15-18 minutes or until crisp and golden. You will see a few brown spots..
- Top with your favourite stuff and broil until the cheese melts..
- :o :o :o.
This cauliflower pizza crust is so amazing, it has an incredibly sturdy texture (just like regular dough!) and a superb flavor. Make pizza healthy with this low-carb cauliflower pizza crust recipe. To be sure that my cauliflower pizza wouldn't fall apart, I also used a bit of potato starch. When I used it to make cauliflower gnocchi, it definitely helped firm up the dough. Cauliflower Pizza Crust is a flour-free, low-carb pizza dough option that is made from riced cauliflower, mozzarella, parmesan, egg and spices.