Bacon Cinnamon Rolls.
You can cook Bacon Cinnamon Rolls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls:Grand.
- You need 10 slice of Applewood Smoked Bacon.
- You need 1 cup of Confectioner's Sugar: Sifted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
Bacon Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Open can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, and separate each roll carefully..
- Unroll them and place 2 slices of bacon inside each roll. Pre-cook bacon by cooking it for 2minutes for extra crispness.
- Roll up the cinnamon rolls from the inside out. Place rolls in an 8in baking dish..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350°F. Look for a nice golden brown..
- To make maple syrup frosting, combine confectioner's sugar, maple syrup, and butter in a bowl..
- Whisk together and pour over cinnamon rolls..