Denise's Cinnamon Rolls.
You can have Denise's Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Denise's Cinnamon Rolls
- It's of warm milk/water.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- It's of parkay.
- It's of yeast.
- It's of sugar/cinn mixture.
- It's of Cream cheese.
- You need of pow sugar.
- Prepare of parkay.
Denise's Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Put first 7 ingredients in order in bread machine..
- Roll out flat and spread Parkay and sprinkle sugar/cinn mixture and roll up into tube ..
- Slice into rolls and place on baking sheet. Pizza cutter works well to cut..
- Cover and refrigerated until needed. No need to refrigerate if baking same day..
- Remove from refrigerator and let rise double its size..
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 min..
- Ice the tops with icing and serve. *My cream cheese icing is made the day before and refrigerated. 1-8 oz. cream cheese,1/2 stick parkay,2-3 cups powdered sugar.