Best ever pizza dough. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. So how can I call this Pizza Dough the Best Ever? It's simple: this dough is mixed by hand without the need for a machine.
I was smart enough to know early on, if you have bad pizza dough, you're destined to have bad pizza. The key is the overnight fermentation. You end up with a golden, beautiful crust with the perfect amount of crunch and subtle yeasty undertones. You can have Best ever pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best ever pizza dough
- It's of ( 1 1/2 cups) warm water.
- You need of dried yeast.
- You need of of caster sugar.
- It's of (4 cups) plain flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of olive oil (1/4 cup) , plus extra for brushing.
This Pizza Dough Recipe is AMAZEBALLS! You know when you make pizza and the dough tastes bland or too thick, or just tastes nothing like pizza Best Pizza Dough Recipe: It's outstanding! The crust has always been my favourite part of pizza and thanks to this recipe I now have a fluffy, soft. This recipe for no-knead pizza with fennel, Italian sausage and burrata is a bit of a leap of faith, but once you get used to the dough, it's a great method to have up your sleeve.
Best ever pizza dough instructions
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until the mixture is combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl..
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draught-free place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size..
This dough has become a staple in our household and is a huge hit with everyone. In a stand mixer, combine the flour, sugar, yeast, and Remove the hook and take the bowl from the mixer. Check your dough is springy and smooth, if so its ready. If i forget to fork it i just burst the explosion before topping. My Favorite Pizza Dough Recipe for the Best Pizza Crust Ever!