BANANA PEACAN LOAF. This banana bread is rich, super moist and flavorful. It's hard to stop at just one slice. I slice this bread so thick when I eat it, it's almost embarrassing!
Allow the Butter Pecan Banana Loaf to cool completely. • To print the Easy Butter Pecan Banana Loaf recipe click here. • Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links. Crunchy edges and a fluffy middle! You'll soon be wondering why you didn't make Allow the loaf to cool completely before turning it out. You can have BANANA PEACAN LOAF using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BANANA PEACAN LOAF
- It's 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of veg oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour (All purpose ).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- It's 3/4 cup of Chopped pecans.
- You need 3/4 cup of Buttermilk.
PRO TIP: For a great change up in this. Cold-pressed camelina is a great alternative to shortening or butter when baking muffins or breakfast loaves. Amount of calories in Banana Pecan Walnut Loaf Cake: Calories. How much saturated fat is in Banana Pecan Walnut Loaf Cake?
BANANA PEACAN LOAF instructions
- Preheat oven at 350 and cook 350.
- 2 loaf pan well Greased.
- In a medium bowl, Put all wet ingredients and mix well, now add all dry ingredients, mix for one minute..
- pour into loaf pans, bake for 50 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean..
- take out of loaf pans and set on rack to cool..
- served warm or cold..
Banana Pecan Baked Oatmeal is one of the best ways to enjoy oatmeal! Even people that don't like it porridge style will love this baked version. Banana, Choc Chunk & Pecan Loaf. With an electric beater, cream sugar and coconut oil until smooth. Banana pecan loaf cake - download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds.