Quick Cinnamon Rolls. These wonderful cinnamon rolls are on the table in an hour - no waiting for hours or overnight. They are simple and quick to put together. "Quick cinnamon rolls that bake up so fluffy with a gooey brown sugar-cinnamon filling! Topped with a silky cream cheese glaze!" Growing up, I knew Christmas was right around the corner when.
They're fluffy, soft, and topped with vanilla glaze. It's taken me some time to develop quick cinnamon rolls that maintain all the. I shared my soft cinnamon rolls recipe a few years back and I've been getting so many comments and. You can cook Quick Cinnamon Rolls using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of flour.
- It's of sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It's of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- It's of For the filling:.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It's of sugar.
- You need of cinnamon.
- You need of salt.
- It's of melted butter.
- Prepare of Chopped pecans (optional but makes a huge difference).
- It's of For the frosting:.
- It's of powder sugar.
- It's of whipping cream.
- It's of cream cheese.
No kneading, no yeast, no waiting, no proving. Make them on the morning you want to eat them, ready for the best breakfast or brunch ever! Making delicious Cinnamon Rolls has NEVER been easier with this semi-homemade solution. Making these cinnamon rolls will make you feel like a freakin' superhero!
Quick Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Mix in buttermilk, vanilla and melted butter. Knead to form the dough..
- Use the rolling pin and roll out dough (sport I forgot to take picture and will add next time I make these)..
- For the filling: mix the brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, salt and melted butter. If the mixture is too hard, add a little more melted butter. It needs to be soft as you will be spreading this over the dough..
- Well, that was quick, spread the filling over the dough. Make sure you get every inch of the dough..
- Sprinkle the chopped/minced pecans over the dough..
- Now roll the dough to form a long roll (like a play dough snake). Use a pastry cutter and cut roll into individual cinnamon rolls. I made 15 with this recipe..
- Butter baking dish and line with cinnamon rolls. Top cinnamon rolls with a little more filling mixture..
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
- While the cinnamon rolls are baking, make the frosting. I used a hand mixer and mixed the powder sugar, heavy whipping cream and cream cheese for about 5 minutes until smooth and creamy..
- Once cinnamon rolls are done, put a small dab of the filling mixture on top allowing it to melt for about a minute or so. Top with the cream cheese frosting and enjoy..
Just as a cinnamon roll should be! This is a great version for beginner bakers to start with and is freezable for up to three. These quick cinnamon rolls are amazing! These Quick Cinnamon Rolls are made in under one hour and make the perfect sized small batch! That's why this recipe is perfect.