Fluffy, Chewy, and Soft: My Best Pizza Dough.
You can cook Fluffy, Chewy, and Soft: My Best Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy, Chewy, and Soft: My Best Pizza Dough
- You need 450 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 8 grams of Salt.
- You need 6 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 250 grams of ○Water.
- Prepare 100 grams of ○Unprocessed soy milk (or water).
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
Fluffy, Chewy, and Soft: My Best Pizza Dough instructions
- (Use room temperature water in summer, lukewarm water in winter.) Put all the ingredients except olive oil in the bread maker and start kneading the dough..
- You don't need to rest the dough for the 1st proofing. Take the dough out from the bread maker and divide into 3 portions. Coat your hands with oil and round off each piece into a smooth ball. Place them in a greased container and let them rise for 90 minutes..
- Gently take the dough out from the container using a spatula and dust both sides with a generous amount of bread flour. Flatten it with your hands, not squeezing the edges, and place it on a sheet of aluminum foil or parchment paper..
- Add your favorite toppings. Preheat the oven with the baking tray inside (this is important!) to 250℃, and bake for 10~20 minutes..