Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread.
You can have Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread
- It's of for the bread:.
- It's 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It's 1 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best).
- You need 1/2 cup of 1% milk (any milk will do).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest ( fresh is best).
- It's 1 cup of grated zucchini (no seeds).
- It's of for the glaze:.
- It's 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best).
- It's 2 tbsp of 1% milk (any milk will do).
Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray or grease 1 large loaf pan. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl beat eggs..
- Add oil and sugar. Wisk until well blended..
- Add lemon juice, milk, lemon zest and wisk together..
- Stir in zucchini..
- Add dry to wet and stir until it is well combined. Try not to over mix though..
- Pour batter into loaf pan..
- Bake for about an hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven. Let cool enough to where you can handle it. Run a butterknife along edges and turn out onto a serving dish..
- Now make the glaze by mixing all the glaze ingredients in a bowl..
- Drizzle your glaze over the entire loaf..
- Let cool or serve warm. Enjoy!.
- Note: if your zucchini is very wet or really moist you need to squeeze out the liquid..