Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Bars.
You can have Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Bars using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- It's 3/4 cup of almond butter.
- It's 3 tbsp of ground flaxseed.
- It's 1 of medium ripe banana.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of old fashioned oats.
- It's 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- It's 1/4 cup of dried tart cherries.
- It's 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8in pan with small amount of cooking spray..
- In large bowl mix together coconut oil, almond butter, flax seed, mashed banana, and honey..
- Stir in baking powder, salt, oats, and half the chocolate chips..
- Pour into pan and spread evenly..
- Top with remaining chocolate chips, pecans, tart cherries, and coconut flakes.
- Bake for 25 min and allow to cool for 45 min..