Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes. Because I like over the top cupcakes, and that's pretty evident if you take a look at my Cupcakes section in my blog. I just have the most fun coming up with these! Making Sweet Cinnamon Roll and Strudel.
I know how much you guys love my famous Cinnamon Rolls. Cut orange cinnamon rolls in half. Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes are here peeps. You can cook Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- It's of Cupcakes.
- It's of AP flour.
- It's of white sugar.
- You need of butter.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of medium-sized eggs.
- It's of whole milk.
- It's of baking powder.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- It's of cream cheese.
- It's of powder sugar.
- You need of milk.
Let's be honest: Cinnamon rolls are essentially dessert at breakfast, so why not flavor your dessert to taste like the breakfast favorite? With a buttercream frosting, these cinnamon cupcakes are. Tastes just like a light and fluffy cinnamon roll! And….a cinnamon roll wouldn't be complete without some yummy frosting.
Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius. (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Using a hand mixer, blend butter and white sugar together for about 2 minutes or until fluffy..
- Next, add vanilla extract and add one egg in at a time and blend well..
- Add the flour and baking powder, blend well with a hand mixer. Once the flour is combined well, gradually add the milk..
- Line your cupcake tin or mold and fill each cupcake liner to about 1/2 full..
- Let’s make the filling. In a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon together with a fork..
- Using a piping bag make a thin swirl on top of the cupcake batter with the filling. Bake for 30-35 minutes..
- Meanwhile, let’s move on to making our glaze. In a medium-sized bowl combine powdered sugar, milk, and cream cheese using a whisk..
- Drizzle the glaze on by using a piping bag, spoon, or fork..
These cinnamon roll cupcakes are made with Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls and topped with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting swirled with extra cinnamon and sugar! Cinnamon roll cupcakes have all of the delicious flavors you love but in a cupcake! Does your family love cinnamon rolls? Some cinnamon roll recipes can be labor intensive. These Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes are a mouthwatering treat.