Sunshine's easy cherry cheesecake no-bake. This light and delicious no-bake cheesecake is made with cream, cream cheese, and cherry pie filling. Very fast and easy to make. Husband refuses to eat baked cheesecake after eating this!
My mom got this easy and delicious recipe from her sis-in-law. I'm sure glad she shared the recipe! It's not your ordinary cheesecake, this one is light &. You can cook Sunshine's easy cherry cheesecake no-bake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sunshine's easy cherry cheesecake no-bake
- It's 1 can of cherry pie filling.
- You need 2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 teaspoons of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract clear.
- Prepare 2 of pks graham cracker.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 package of clear gelatin.
- You need 1 of \4 cup water.
No bake cherry cheesecake made with fresh cherries. Cherries are in season right now so it's a perfect time to make this. This no-bake cheesecake recipe is so easy and perfect for beginners! If you're still on the edge about making one from scratch, try making my no-bake cherry cheesecake dip instead.
Sunshine's easy cherry cheesecake no-bake instructions
- Preheat oven at 350°f. Bake graham cracker crust pie shell at 325°f, in a spring pan for 15 minutes..
- Make graham cracker crust with a food processor, add the graham crackers and cold butter cubes, pulse about 8 time, place the graham crackers in the spring pan using a cup to spread evenly around the pan,then bake, take out and let cool..
- Mix gelatin and water set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and whip to a creamy stage, add sugar mixing till all combined and creamy again add milk, vanilla and the gelatin on slow mix, till all mixed together. Place cream cheese mixture in cool graham cracker shell, place in the refrigerator for 3 hours now add your cherry filling on top and let sit in refrigerator for another 3 hours.
- Slice and serve, Enjoy.
It tastes just like regular cheesecake, with a little less work. No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars are smooth, creamy & so easy to make. Perfect for BBQs or potlucks, and extra creamy. Run a knife around edge of cake; release sides to remove from pan, and transfer cake to a serving platter. Remove cinnamon stick from topping; spoon over cake.