Simple Pizza Dough. Do it like a pro with this delicious recipe. With a few simple ingredients and easy to follow steps, you'll be balling like the best. What a treat for my and husbanad and me.
I make this easy pizza dough recipe by hand, but it can easily be made and kneaded in a standing mixer. It's so fast and simple that I prefer to save some dishes and not pull out my mixer for this one. I kept this pizza dough recipe as simple and approachable as possible. You can cook Simple Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Pizza Dough
- Prepare 140 grams of Water ※ When using Japanese Domestic flour, use about 1-2 Tablespoons less.
- Prepare 25 grams of Olive Oil (or Vegetable Oil).
- Prepare 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ■If using baking powder....
It's made with all-purpose flour (and notes on how to substitute that flour, in case you want to get fancy 😉), no stand mixer needed. Do it like a pro with this delicious recipe. With a few simple ingredients and easy to follow steps, you'll be balling like the best of. Flatten in and roll it to desired thickness and size to fit.
Simple Pizza Dough step by step
- Place the plastic bag on the scale and weigh in the ingredients in order from the top. When everything is in the bag, mix them together from the top..
- When the dough comes together, lightly tie the top closed. And that completes the dough. Now prepare the toppings..
- When the toppings are prepared, remove the dough from the bag and lightly dust with flour. Gently deflate and spread out into any shape you choose. Place on the toppings..
- If you are using a lot of toppings, or you are making a thick crust, bake the dough by itself for a short time. This will prevent the crust from only getting half baked..
- Preheat the oven to 210°C. Bake for about 20 minutes and then it's done. If separating the dough and making two pizzas, use this time. Adjust according to the thickness of the crust and the toppings..
- ※If you have some dough leftover, you can seal the bag and freeze it. You can defrost it in the microwave or at room temperature..
- ※If you use baking powder, you don't need to use yeast. But please use one or the other..
- I used the leftover dough to make bread. It depends on the size but bake 6 portions for 15 minutes at 200°C..
- Potato Gratin Pizza: You can easily make the white sauce in the microwave. Refer to. It's creamy and soft. It's so delicious!.
- Whole wheat pizza:. I recommend this for those who are worried about their blood sugar..
- You can also make focaccia with this dough. Make dents in the dough with your finger and cover with olive oil. Sprinkle with cheese and herbs and then just bake it. It's also great with tomatoes..
- If you spread the dough out thinly and then cook it in a frying pan, you get Naan bread. Cover with a lid and carefully fry on low heat to make Naan. If using a Teflon nonstick pan, you don't need to use oil!.
- Divide the dough into 10~12 portions and form into half-moons. Insert fillings and cheese and lightly bake for a bread that children will enjoy eating. 15 minutes at 200°C..
Simple pizza dough. (VICELAND / The Pizza Show). Don't spend hours making pizza dough! Simple No Knead Olive Oil Pizza Dough recipe that is perfect for homemade flatbread, focaccia Last weekend we went to a local pizza restaurant that supposedly has the "best" deep dish pizza outside. Learn how to make this pizza crust recipe in our cookbook Ooni: Cooking With Fire and prepare an Italian pizza dough for authentic pizzas. My favorite Simple Pizza Dough Recipe, so easy you will never buy another crust again!