Rustig pizza dough. Its been ages since I have done a pizza video so here is one of the dough recipes that I use. I find it best to cold ferment the dough after the first rise. How To Make the Perfect Rustic Homemade Pizza Dough.
It's the quintessential first date food, the perfect meal to share with friends and Pizza's ability to be an appetizer or a meal, adapted to satisfy even the finickiest taste buds, and ease. The dough should pass the windowpane test. You may have to incorporate more flour or water to achieve this Form dough into a ball by repeatedly folding in corners until surface tension develops. You can cook Rustig pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rustig pizza dough
- It's 500 gm of flour.
- It's 150 ml of water.
- You need 100 ml of olive oil (extra virgin).
- It's 25 gm of dried yeast.
- Prepare 100 gm of sugar.
- It's 2 pinch of salt.
Our rustic pizza dough develops wonderful rich flavours by fermenting at a range of temperatures, from an overnight in the fridge through a slow, warm rise in the Proofer. Rustic Pizza Dough Recipe , hands down the best Italian rustic pizza dough recipe with yeast. Make the Best Pizza Dough with our photo tutorial packed with tips on making the best pizza at home. Thin crust pizzas require a soft, pliable dough without lumps that can be rolled out so that it's very This mix has a secret ingredient that makes the dough so soft that it has virtually no spring back for.
Rustig pizza dough step by step
- Heat up the oven 270° in the meanwhile Mixed all the ingredients in a big bowl..
- Use hand to massage it until the dough didn't stick on the hand..
- After 1.5 hours, it will rise up double size. Roll it into 6 small balls. Let it rest again on the tray with open cover for at least 30min. (creating the crispy rustig side on the dough).
- After 30min, the balls rised again and it's the time to make it into pizza shape by hand (not roller)..
- Take up the round dough. Use the finger to hold on the side corner on the dough and turn it around little by little by finger until get the ring on the outside circle. Then put in table, flat it by pushing the middle to outer side then will get the flatter on the middle and a rough circle around the dough..
- Cover up with cloth and let it rest for 1.5 hours in room tempreture..
- Lastly place the dough on the baking tray or pizza stone, Then is ready to add in whatever you like..
- Move the raw pizza into the oven bake in 270° in 4min to 5min. Then is ready to served..
- Tips : The sauce must not too loose or too much to get the best result on the middle part of the pizza dough..
The resulting pizza is light, delicious, and full of huge holes in the crust. I like to get the dough into a rough pizza shape while on the counter by grabbing it from underneath and stretching. Photo "Pizza dough with ingredients on rustic wooden table. Woman hands keep rolling pin with flour on dark brown table, baking background, menu, recipe. Preparing bread dough on wooden table in a.