Pear and Granola Muffin.
You can have Pear and Granola Muffin using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pear and Granola Muffin
- Prepare 3/4 cup of canned pear nectar.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon peel, grated.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low-fat granola.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of pear, chopped.
Pear and Granola Muffin step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Whisk together first five ingredients in large bowl to blend..
- Stir both flours and sugar in medium bowl until no sugar lumps remain..
- Mix in granola, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt. Add pear; toss to coat. Stir floor mixture into egg mixture until blended (batter will be thick). Divide among 10 prepared muffin cups..
- Bake until golden brown and tester inserted into center comes out clean (about 20 minutes)..